Virtualize, Manage and Unify All Data Types
Hitachi Unified Storage VM can manage all of your existing storage and consolidate all of your data in a single, virtualized platform to ease the management of information. Hitachi Unified Storage VM is built with trusted Hitachi reliability for application availability, flash-accelerated performance and lower cost of ownership. Delivering enterprise storage virtualization in a unified platform lets you manage information more efficiently.
- Unified architecture lets you share resources to reduce capital purchases and lower operating cost by as much as 40%.
- Ensure data is there when customers need it, with the highest availability – guaranteed at 100%, a commitment you won’t find anywhere else.
- Refresh your technology to increase performance or optimize cost, with up to 90% less effort than alternatives.
- Flash storage accelerates performance and transaction rates – double that of comparable storage systems.
Unify Data, Virtualize Storage, Accelerate Performance
- Choose the best unified flash storage solution for your virtualization needs. Read a comparative guide to entry enterprise storage or all-flash storage.
- Accelerate the business value of entry enterprise storage. Read the eGuide.
- Learn how HUS VM performs in benchmark tests. See the SPC results here, the SPEC results here and the Benchware results here.
|Storage virtualization||Consolidate and simplify your existing infrastructure with virtualization to reduce storage costs.|
|Unified architecture||Share resources for different applications with a unified platform to lower capital investment and lower operation cost.|
|Ease of management||Reduce the time required to administer storage and deliver storage service levels when, where, and how you need them.|
|Flash acceleration||Flash-accelerated applications drive faster information access, faster business decisions, and customer satisfaction.|
|Capacity efficiency||Reclaim capacity instead of purchasing new equipment.|
|Automated data tiering||Maximize performance, minimize cost, meet storage service levels, and minimize storage costs.|
|Dynamic provisioning||Simplify management and improve utilization by dynamically growing and shrinking volumes to support growth of file systems.|
|Data deduplication||Greater usable network-attached-storage capacity.|
|Object-based file system||Better organize and accelerate searches for stored files.|
|Server virtualization integration||Simplify data protection from a virtualization administrator’s point of view.|
|Single namespace||Simplify management by viewing all files and file systems from a single console.|
|Large volumes and file systems||Decrease time to manage growth with large volumes that support large file systems and millions of files.|
|Higher scalable capacity||Save on power, cooling, and space costs.|
|Point-in-time snapshots||Have a fast, easy, and space-efficient data protection alternative.|
|Writable snapshots||Save storage capacity and decrease time to make copies of data for test and development environments.|
|Universal data replication||Deploy locally and remotely for disaster recovery with no interruption in service.|
|Storage cluster||Continuous local or metro data availability.|
|Multitenant partitioning||Securely protect data for separate applications, departments or customers.|
|Encryption||Secure protection of data at rest.|
- Hitachi Unified Storage VM Architecture Guide
- Hitachi Accelerated Flash: An Innovative Approach to Solid-State Storage
- Maximize Your IT With All-Flash Storage
- Create the Data Center of 2015
- Accelerating the Business Value of HUS VM
Product Line Card
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or