Preconfigured For Fast and Easy Deployment
Reduce management cost and complexity with coordinated comprehensive provisioning and administration of virtualized private cloud environments.
Increase operational efficiency and resource utilization by aligning business processes to IT execution.
Be certain with the predictable reliability of a robust private cloud platform aligned to business service levels.
Run Mission Critical Apps in the Infrastructure
Hitachi Unified Compute Platform (UCP) is a family of integrated and flexible reference solutions for virtualized environments. Hitachi UCP Pro for VMware vSphere offers comprehensive and simplified management via the innovative Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Director software.
UCP Director significantly reduces time to value and operational costs for even the most demanding applications. The deep integration of UCP Director into vSphere and vCenter enables faster deployment of cloud infrastructure and efficient resource allocation, as well as simple automation and orchestration for streamlined infrastructure management.
All Hitachi UCP integrated and reference solutions are designed for maximum performance and utilization through Hitachi best-in-class storage and software technologies and offer the added freedom to choose Hitachi or 3rd party servers from Cisco. In addition, the UCP solutions support multiple storage systems through industry-leading Hitachi storage virtualization technology.
Hitachi UCP integrated and reference solutions offer business efficiencies that:
- Simplify management of physical and virtual resources with tight integration of UCP Director into VMware vCenter and vSphere.
- Improve troubleshooting directly within UCP Director with integrated physical and virtual infrastructure monitoring and alerting within VMware vCenter.
- Offer best-in-class technologies from Hitachi and our partners and deep hypervisor integration make Hitachi UCP integrated and reference solutions ideal for consolidating and virtualizing business-critical and enterprise applications.
Hitachi offers a robust yet flexible set of unified solutions for VMware vSphere environments
- Bring infrastructure on board quickly with faster deployment and preconfigured elements with Hitachi UCP Director software.
- Automate and orchestrate the management of essential infrastructure components as unified pools of business resources from directly within the vCenter management console.
- Use comprehensive management via integration with vCenter and vSphere through the UCP Director software.
- Simplify configuration and integration of all solution components to accelerate time-to-value for your most demanding applications.
- Improve organizational agility by quickly deploying new applications and services to respond to changes in business needs and integrate into current environments.
- Simplify the ordering and procurement process as well as the onboarding and management of physical and virtual resources.
- Select from Hitachi or Cisco UCS servers, then select the CPU and memory configurations to best meet your workload needs or to offer multiple tiers of compute resources.
- Deploy Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Select for VMware vSphere with Cisco Unified Computing System Using Hitachi Unified Storage VM and Hitachi NAS Platform in a Scalable Environment Reference Architecture Guide
- Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Select for VMware vSphere on Hitachi Dynamic Tiering with Hitachi Accelerated Flash on Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform Lab Validation Report
- Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Select for VMware vSphere using Hitachi Accelerated Flash on Hitachi Unified Storage VM Lab Validation Report
- Persistent VMware Horizon View Desktops on Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Pro for VMware vSphere Lab Validation Report
- Deploy Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Select for VMware vSphere with Cisco Unified Computing System Using Hitachi Unified Storage VM in a Scalable Environment Reference Architecture Guide
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or