Complete Disaster Recovery Managed by System Center 2012
- Hitachi Storage Cluster for Microsoft® Hyper-V™ with Live Migration marries virtualization and clustering platform capabilities of Microsoft Windows environments with our hardware and system-based replication software.
- Our solutions improve availability and optimize and expand disaster recovery in Microsoft Hyper-V environments.
- You can quickly build a private cloud with our solutions for Microsoft Private Cloud.
Hitachi Solutions for Microsoft Hyper-V
Server virtualization and replication technologies play a key role in minimizing risk and maximizing efficiencies in midrange and enterprise environments. These technologies allow companies to consolidate and optimize IT environments, protect data and applications, and reduce planned and unplanned downtime.
For companies with virtualized Microsoft Windows environments, Hitachi Data Systems provides the only end-to-end virtualization solution with automated failback and automatic data resynchronization capabilities – providing true disaster recovery for Microsoft virtual environments. Hitachi Storage Cluster for Microsoft Hyper-V with Live Migration builds on industry-leading Hitachi storage virtualization technology.
- High availability via synchronous replication
- Disaster recovery via asynchronous replication
- Heterogeneous OS support
- Microsoft Private Cloud reference architecture
- Reap the benefits of private cloud solutions quickly, with predictable performance, faster deployment and less risk.
- Create building blocks for a cloud environment that is reliable, scalable, multitenant and multitiered.
- Scale quickly to meet business needs.
- Leverage our solutions as a foundation for future converged data center solutions with increasing automation and orchestration.
- Get repeatable, reliable results with pre-validated reference architectures, guides and services as well as a high availability Infrastructure.
- Count on exceptional performance with high density computing and throughput, and optimized I/O balancing and concurrency.
- Use quick solution deployment and process automation for fast time to value.
- Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Select for Microsoft Private Cloud v3 Management Reference Architecture Guide
- Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Select for Microsoft® Private Cloud using Hitachi Unified Storage VM, Hitachi Compute Blade 500, and Microsoft Hyper-V® Reference Architecture Guide
- Hitachi Embedded SMI-S Provider for Virtual Storage Platform Implementation Guide
- Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Select for Microsoft Private Cloud with Hitachi VSP – Reference Architecture
- Deploy Microsoft Private Cloud on Hitachi Unified Storage Reference Architecture Guide
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or