Enterprise-Class, Backup-Free Cloud and Archive
Proliferation of unstructured data, applications and data variations continues to accelerate. With the limitations of traditional file storage systems, these trends increase server and storage sprawl, with numerous infrastructure silos that support different workloads.Hitachi Content Platform is an object storage solution that allows IT organizations and cloud service providers to store, share, synchronize, protect, preserve, analyze and retrieve file data from a single system. The system is more efficient, easier to use, and handles much more data than traditional file storage solutions. Content Platform automates day-to-day IT operations such as data protection and readily evolves to changes in scale, scope, applications, and storage and server technologies over the life of data. In IT environments where data grows quickly or must remain for years, these capabilities are invaluable.
- Active data protection and a reliable, utility-grade architecture for backup free storage that is easy to set up, manage and adapt.
- High-density, high-efficiency storage, with multitenancy, support for multiple protocols and scalability from a few terabytes to tens of petabytes.
- Unique metadata gathering and intelligence tools bring structure to unstructured file data to enable intelligent automation and facilitate deeper analysis of data.
- Safe, secure file synchronization and sharing with Hitachi Content Platform Anywhere and integration with Hitachi Data Ingestor to connect remote and branch offices.
Manage Unstructured Data with Our Object Storage Solutions
- Multitenancy and scalability.
- High-density, high-efficiency storage.
- Reliable, utility-grade architecture.
- Active data protection.
- Easy to set up, manage and adapt.
- Unique metadata gathering and intelligence tools.
- Support for legacy, contemporary and emerging storage protocols and media types.
- Safe, secure file synchronization and sharing with Hitachi Content Platform Anywhere.
- Integrated with Hitachi Data Ingestor to connect remote and branch offices.
- Store more data using less disk, floor space, power and cooling.
- Maximize availability and performance with enterprise-class components.
- Eliminate the need for tape-based backups.
- Manage more data per administrator, change hardware automatically.
- Automate operations and prepare for big data analytics.
- Address current storage issues and evolve to cloud and Web 2.0 applications.
- Empower users and ensure governance, protection and security of mobile data.
- Simplify and improve efficiency of branch and remote office file services.
- Hitachi Content Platform: Solve Data Protection and Security Issues for Big Data and Cloud
- Leverage the Cloud for File-Based Workflows
- Create the Data Center of 2015
- Introduction to Object Storage and Hitachi Content Platform
- Hitachi Data Systems File and Content Solutions Portfolio white paper
Product Line Card
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or