Fast Time-to-Value and High Availability
Easy access to powerful features such as logical partitioning (LPAR)
Unified management view with storage, supporting Hitachi converged solutions, and packaged file and content solutions
Simple and Powerful Systems Management
Hitachi Compute Blade systems ship with software to simplify the management and operation of the servers to ensure fast time-to-value, high availability, and simplify resolution of any problem.
Hitachi Compute Systems Manager (HCSM)
Essential server management and system monitoring (Core functionality included with Hitachi server hardware)
- Agentless monitoring
- Scales to 10,000 server support
- Seamlessly integrates with Hitachi Command Suite (HCS) in IT environments using Hitachi storage
- Foundation for next generation management features and technologies
Management Framework Integration
Downloadable software adapters are available for many popular management frameworks which allow Hitachi Compute Systems to be integrated into heterogeneous environments.
- Discovery and grouping for diagram views
- Attribute properties for all supported hardware
- SMNP trap processing
- Proactive monitoring
- Web console access to management module
Integrate Compute Blade into Microsoft Environment
- Deploy Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Select for Oracle Database using Oracle Database 11g R2 Enterprise Edition in a Medium-sized Solution Implementation Guide
- Deploy Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Select for Oracle Database using Oracle Database 11g R2 Enterprise Edition in a Medium-sized Solution Reference Architecture Guide
- Deploy a High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solution Using Oracle Data Guard on Hitachi Unified Compute Platform Select for Oracle Database
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or