Reduce Cost, Complexity and Manage Growth
- Stop struggling to keep up with the growth of unstructured data, stay within budget, optimize investments and deliver the necessary services quickly.
- Reduce the cost of storing and protecting data, consolidate silos to streamline management, mitigate data risk, and make IT more agile.
- Take advantage of our integrated file and content portfolio to help your enterprise better manage the proliferation of your unstructured data.
Strategies to Archive, Back Up, Consolidate (A-B-C)
Employ a few simple IT strategies to significantly simplify your IT environment and reduce costs. Our “Archive first, Back up less, Consolidate more” (A-B-C) strategies help to ensure you have the right infrastructure to scale for the future while managing and governing information throughout its lifecycle.
Archive first—reduces the cost of storing data.
Back up less—reduces the cost of protecting data.
Consolidate more—allows you to do more with less.
Distributed IT efficiency—enables more effective IT management at remote and branch offices.
Enable e-discovery and compliance—mitigates data risk.
Facilitate cloud—increases IT agility.
Top features and benefits
- Reduce the cost of storing data by placing data on the most appropriate media based on the value of the information.
- Reduce the cost of protecting data by using disk-based data protection thus avoiding tape backups.
- Do more with less by consolidating silos to streamline management and operations as well as maximizing utilization and efficiency.
- Manage distributed IT more effectively by adopting a centralized strategy for data collection, protection and management.
- Mitigate data risk by understanding what data you have, its value, who can access it and how it should be managed throughout its lifecycle.
- Integrated portfolio of products lets you move from costly silos to a more efficient environment that is easy-to-use, reduces costs and is cloud-ready.
- Intelligent policy-based tiering to lower cost media and/or other targets.
- Efficient search and discovery tool that spans HDS file and content solutions and 3rd party NAS.
- Leverages Hitachi storage for quality, availability and reliability.
- Advanced data protection capabilities spanning the portfolio.
- Supports multiple protocols, industry standards and applications.
- Hitachi Data Systems File and Content Solutions Portfolio white paper
- The Economics of File-based Storage
- A-B-C Strategies for File and Content Solutions: Archive First
- A-B-C Strategies for File and Content Solutions: Backup Less
- A-B-C Strategies for File and Content Solutions: Consolidate More
- A-B-C Strategies for File and Content Solutions: Distributed IT Efficiency
- A-B-C Strategies for File and Content Solutions: Enable E-discovery
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or