Your users want seamless, work-related file sharing and synchronization – anywhere, and on any device – just like the free consumer cloud options. IT wants it too, to reduce such problems as:
- Data outside the control and governance of corporate IT.
- Inefficient storage and network utilization because of massive duplication of content.
- Reduced employee productivity from storage inefficiencies.
- High cost for storage, backup, and data management.
Hitachi Content Platform Anywhere (HCP Anywhere) is a fully integrated, on-premises solution for safe, secure and collaborative file and folder synchronization and sharing. The solution is enterprise-ready and hardened for the uncontrolled Internet. HCP Anywhere uses the Hitachi Content Platform object store to store, protect, secure and manage your data. It is the most efficient, easily scalable and highest-density private cloud storage platform.
Top features and benefits
- End users can access work files anywhere, anytime with any device.
- You have simplified administration with built-in mobile device management, auditing and full integration with Microsoft Active Directory®.
- All files are stored deduplicated, compressed, and backup-free in an on-premises object store.
- Your organization can reduce email storage and network payloads by sending links instead of attachments.
- You can easily deploy and manage this file sync and share solution.
- File synchronization.
- File and folder sharing.
- Easy to deploy and manage.
- Data protection and file versioning.
- On-premises private cloud.
- Hitachi Content Platform storage.
- Hitachi Content Platform security.
- Let users, including mobile workforces, securely sync files across multiple devices to prevent “rogue” data.
- Empower users to collaborate, be more productive, and support initiatives that let them bring their own devices.
- Allow data to be shared inside and outside of the organization with security and control.
- Prevent data leakage and email bloat.
- Add to existing IT systems and practices with no need to qualify cloud solutions.
- Allow users to self-register with no end-user training required.
- Have just one vendor for support of the whole system.
- Store data onsite instead of in a public, consumer cloud to gain the benefits of cloud without the risks of consumer cloud security, protection, performance.
- Use backup-free, high-density storage with compression, single instancing, encryption, and more – Data in HCP does not need tape backup. HCP Anywhere can replace user device backups.
- Address current storage issues and evolve to cloud and Web 2.0 applications.
- Empower users and ensure governance, protection and security of mobile data.
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or