VSP places maximum emphasis on high availability to satisfy the resilience and availability needs of demanding enterprise applications
Virtualization technology enables the consolidation of multivendor storage resources in a single pool of enterprise storage capacity.
Gain Optimal Infrastructure Growth in All Dimensions
Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform is the only 3D scaling storage platform designed for all data types. It is the only enterprise storage architecture that flexibly adapts for performance, capacity and multivendor storage. Combined with unique Hitachi Command Suite management software, it transforms the data center.
- Scale up by dynamically adding resources to a control chassis to provide the highest performance for both open and mainframe environments.
- Scale out by dynamically combining multiple control chassis into a logical system with shared resources to support increased demand in virtualized server environments.
- Scale deep by dynamically virtualizing new and existing external storage systems to extend the advanced functions to multivendor storage, offloading less demanding data to external tiers.
- 3D scaling gives you optimal infrastructure growth in all dimensions
- 3D management platform efficiently manages all data types for an agile data center
- Hitachi Dynamic Tiering automates data placement for higher performance and lower cost
- Nondisruptive migration, host-transparent technology refresh that can be executed in days
- Hitachi Accelerated Flash storage, custom-designed enterprise class solid state storage delivering leading performance, lower cost and improved endurance
- Upgrade Your Enterprise
- Storage Virtualization: How to Capitalize on Its Economic Benefits
- Simplified Management with Hitachi Command Suite
- The 3D Scaling Advantage
- Virtual Storage Platform Architecture Guide
Product Line Card
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or