Business Intelligence and Better Decisions, Faster
SAP High-Performance Analytic Application (HANA) is the fastest growing platform for high-speed in-memory analytics and business applications. It lets you analyze business operations in real time, based on large volumes of structured data. SAP also delivers a class of real-time applications, powered by the SAP HANA platform. The platform can be deployed as an appliance or delivered as a service via the cloud.
Hitachi UCP Select for SAP HANA™ converged infrastructure solutions help you accelerate adoption and achieve faster time to the value of the SAP HANA platform. The scale-out solution provides a foundation for high speed analytics with SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (BW). The scale-up solution delivers a high performance transaction processing platform with SAP Business Suite layered on the SAP HANA platform.
In addition, Hitachi UCP Select for SAP HANA provides the following:
- Delivered as a ready-to-deploy appliance/configuration with HANA software preinstalled
- Accelerated implementation of a SAP HANA solution by Hitachi Global Systems Integrator partners and our consulting partner, Hitachi Consulting, for immediate return on investment (ROI)
- HANA performance optimization and SAP certification
- Both solutions integrate Tier 1 Fibre Channel-based persistent storage with disaster tolerance and backup.
- Hitachi and our partners can provide rapid consulting and deployment services for these solutions.
- Comprehensive application-optimized, converged infrastructure solutions take advantage of the in-memory database for analytics and transactional processing.
- Solutions support future applications built for the SAP HANA platform.
- Hitachi UCP Select for SAP HANA solutions comprise networking, Hitachi Compute Blade 2000 blade servers, based on latest Intel x86 architecture, and Hitachi Unified Storage and Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform solutions.
- Solutions have been certified with large memory capacities of 2TB to run SAP Business Suite, and up to 8TB for analytics with SAP BW on SAP HANA.
- HDS architecture also supports high availability, disaster tolerance (DT) and backup.
- Disaster tolerance is based on Hitachi TrueCopy storage replication to enable enterprises to run SAP HANA platform for 24/7 mission-critical environments.
- For 3rd-party backup solutions, Hitachi now supports Hitachi UCP with Symantec NetBackup to protect the HANA database on supported tape libraries.
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or