Simplified Network Management for Today’s Increasingly Dynamic Networks
Brocade Network Advisor is a simple yet powerful tool that helps organizations manage the entire network operations lifecycle, including monitoring, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and remediation. Brocade Network Advisor saves administrators valuable time and enables greater IT and business agility.
Brocade Network Advisor offers:
Intuitive interface: Proactively identify problem areas and prevent network downtime with customizable dashboards, network topology views, and comprehensive drill-down options.
Visibility and insight: Maximize network efficiency with in-depth performance, network traffic, VM-to-storage and application-level flow data.
Automation features: Minimizes manual tasks through capabilities such as event management, bulk configuration, and policy monitoring.
End-to-end network management: Reduces the number of management tools needed by unifying management for the entire Brocade SAN and IP portfolio, including management for SAN and VCS fabrics, wired and wireless networks, and service providers.
Partner integration: Maximize the value of IT investments through seamless integration with industry-leading management solutions from Microsoft, VMware, IBM, HP, and EMC.
Simplified Daily Network Operations
Brocade Network Advisor provides several key capabilities to make it easier for administrators to identify problems quickly and optimize network resources, including:
- Intuitive interface: View a customizable, at-a-glance summary of all discovered Brocade devices and third-party IP devices.
- Performance and historical data reporting: Gain visibility into in-depth performance measures and historical data.
- Event management: Receive SNMP traps, syslog event messages, and customizable event alerts.
- Advanced Call Home: Automatically collect diagnostic information and send notifications for faster fault diagnosis and isolation.
Advanced Management for VCS Fabrics
Brocade Network Advisor complements the simplicity and automation inherent in Brocade VCS Fabric technology with management capabilities for the entire network lifecycle.
- Flexible management options: Manage a VCS fabric as a single entity or logical chassis, or drill-down to individual Brocade VDX switches.
- VCS fabric visibility: Gain end-to-end visibility from the data center edge to hosts and VMs, as well as across multiple VCS fabrics and at individual node levels.
- VCS fabric diagnostics: Visualize Ethernet fabric traffic paths, measure network latency, and pinpoint bottlenecks.
- Automatic Migration of Port Profiles (AMPP) management: Create, read, inventory, delete, associate, and disassociate port profiles to VMs, simplifying port profile management.
Data Center SAN Networks
With Brocade Network Advisor, storage and server administrators can proactively manage their SAN environments to address issues before they impact operations. Brocade Network Advisor also integrates with Brocade Fabric Vision technology to provide unprecedented visibility and insight across the storage network.
- Bottleneck detection: Automatically monitor and detect network congestion in the fabric and identify which devices or hosts are impacted by a bottlenecked port.
- Monitoring and Alerting Policy Suite (MAPS): Configure and monitor data center fabrics based on a set of user-defined policies.
- Flow Vision: Identify, monitor, and analyze application-level data flows.
- VM-to-storage visibility: Integrate with leading virtualization solutions such as VMware vCenter to provide VM-to-LUN visibility and management.
Enterprise Campus Networks
Brocade Network Advisor provides management for increasingly complex wired and wireless networks that support services such as video conferencing, real-time collaboration, and distance learning.
- Discover, manage, and deploy configurations to dynamically updated groups of devices.
- Check end-to-end VLAN consistency with policy monitoring capabilities.
- Maintain compliance by receiving alerts when users deviate from configuration policies.
Metro and Carrier Ethernet Networks
Brocade Network Advisor helps service providers address the exponential growth in network traffic by helping to reduce operational costs, prevent bandwidth over-provisioning, and improve user service provisioning.
- Manage MPLS services, such as MPLS Virtual Private LAN Services (VPLS), Label Switched Path (LSP), Local VPLS, Virtual Leased Line (VLL), and Local VLL services.
- Detect, isolate, and report Ethernet faults with full support for the IEEE 802.1ag Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) standards.
End-to-End Network Management
Brocade Network Advisor unifies management for the entire Brocade SAN and IP network infrastructure, reducing operational expenditures. Brocade Network Advisor manages:
- IP and SAN networks
- MPLS services
- Brocade application delivery switches
- Virtual IP (VIP)
- SSL certificates
- Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB)
Our Sales Representatives are available to discuss your data center, network and power management needs.
Phone 630.904.6166 or